Yes I have the Latest PS. There doesn't seem to be an error in the G code it is random stops. I turned the limits off in grbl, I tried it with the internet off, I tried it with an old G code file that worked fine before I did this fix. (un-fix) I am using grbl v0.9G I can't help thinking I have something messed up here.
I also added 3, .47 uf electrolytic capacitors. The minus side on ground (green) and the plus at the resistors on the limit switch side(Black, Blue, Gray). This might be a spot for a major mess-up, there are about 50 ways to do this on the internet. I also rewired the limit switches with 2 wine shielded cable, grounded shield at on end only.